New designs of bags

From: Steven Xiu <ronta_bags_at_foxmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 11:53:41 +0800

Hi, dnm
How are you?
This is Steven from Ronta(Xiamen)C.,Ltd, China. We are a professional bags manufacturer.
I visited your website, maybe you'll be interested in the following bags:

We can manufacture many other types of bags, OEM & ODM orders are accepted.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's any inquiry.
Best regards,
Steven Xiu
Ronta(Xiamen)Co.,LTD.
PS: If you're not intereted, please reply "remove".
 Plain snakes usually adopt active hunting strategies, as their pattern allows them to send little information to prey about motion
 Thus steering a bike involves a complicated interaction between centrifugal and gravitationalforces, and torques applied to the handlebars, all mediated bythe bike geometry
 But what the biosphere illustrates is that solar energy and nearly closed material recycling are the basis of productivity and flourishing
2021/8/23 11:53:50

bags.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: bags.jpg)