Helping users of none.hu Compress their pictures

From: Kate Wilson <kate.wilsonms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 19:50:42 +0600

Hello there,

I was using the picture compressor tool you mentioned on your page here:
none.hu/1909/22773.html

While athemes.com does a good job, I just wanted to share about another
tool, that I think looks better. After some exploring I found this other
tool and I wanted to suggest you show it along that one.

https://www.websiteplanet.com/webtools/imagecompressor/,

This tools allows you to compress both jpeg and png files and each picture
can be up to 50 MB in size!

In hope I helped back,
Kate