These members would like to meet you!

From: OnlineQuicky <noreply_at_onlinequicky.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 14:23:34 +0000 (UTC)
Cupid Email

Hi CocoVanilla22,

Here are your latest matches for this week: you can view the profiles,
like them or send messages below!

Tiamaria

Tiamaria, 51
Franklinville, North Carolina, US

Looking for something fun and exciting.

Like Read Message View profile
TaraRamey

TaraRamey, 37

I am stepping out of my comfort zone here and would love a great payoff; by way of a fabulous man! Are you him? Some say life begi...

Like Read Message View profile
rhondap2707

rhondap2707, 62

I like to have fun;am honest; outgoing; family oriented woman who would like to meet a companion to spend time with. I am young at...

Like Read Message View profile
CaroleWentz

CaroleWentz, 60

I would like to meet someone to share happy and sad days I love to dance; long walks; singing in the rain;coversations;playing car...

Like Read Message View profile

Show More

Gagatas Limited, Prousis 5a, 2314, Nicosia, Cyprus

Too many emails? Click here to change your settings

To unsubscribe from all emails, click here