These members would like to meet you!

From: FreeXdates <noreply_at_freexdates.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 15:01:01 +0000 (UTC)
Cupid Mail

Hello CocoVanilla22,
You have 4 new matches!

We have selected these members for you this week who are a potential match! If you are interested, make sure to initiate contact!

lunaalmon

lunaalmon 37, Woman

I am a very outgoing girl. I don't get a lot of attention at home but I am not looing for an affair. I am just here... show more

Ellabooser

Ellabooser 46, Woman

I like to travel; I dance; cook and enjoy going out with friends. I want to travel with someone and likes some thin... show more

candicemcmath

candicemcmath 34, Woman

loyal and caring man, you must be romantic, playful and easy going person. thats what I'm looking for! show more

3Barbara3

3Barbara3 50, Woman

Old time rock and roll is my music of choice. show more

Show More

Gagatas Limited, Prousis 5a, Lakatameia 2314, Nicosia, Cyprus

Too many emails? Click here to change your settings

To unsubscribe from all emails, click here