Re: Setting up a Charity Foundation

From: Capa Edward <sarhedwad_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 17:25:44 +0100

Greetings to you,

Peace be you,

I belief that you can help in setting up a charity foundation for the
benefit of mankind in your country,

I sincerely wish to establish a charity foundation to help the
vulnerable, elderly, poor and Covid 19 affected people in your country
under your care, Can you help to build and set up this project to help
the poor and the elderly in your country?

Together we can make the world a better place when we help one another
sincerely from our good heart,

I will be Waiting to read from you today and know your opinion in
doing this noble project for the help of mankind in your country,

Remain Blessed,

Mrs Edward.Sarah.