Mr. Men & Little Miss – now in Happy Meal®!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 11:26:15 +0100

Celebrate 50 years of fun with toys, books, prizes and more!
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Mr. Men™ and Little Miss™
Now in Happy Meal®

We're celebrating 50 years of Mr. Men & Little Miss and all
of their colourful personalities*!

Your little ones can join the party with 50 plush toys,
exclusive books, and even a chance to win in our latest
prize draw!

Order a Happy Meal® on the My McDonald's app to receive a
Family Fun pack bursting with activities to enjoy at home**.
Just select Pickup at checkout or choose McDelivery®†.

Available until 19th October.

Download our app
https://smart.link/c4kn13qv98hk8

Which character will they find?

Your little ones can choose to receive one of our 50
Mr. Men & Little Miss plush toys. They could catch a classic,
like Mr. Tickle or Little Miss Sunshine, or meet new arrivals
like Little Miss Inventor‡!

https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/family-hub/happy-meal.html

Choose a Book or Toy

If your child chooses an exclusive Mr. Men & Little Miss
book with their Happy Meal, they could enjoy either
Adventure Under the Sea or Adventure in the Jungle!∆.

https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/family-hub/happy-meal.html

Your chance to win 6 brilliant books

We're giving away 25 bundles of Mr. Men & Little Miss books,
including our newest members: Mr. Calm and Little Miss Brave∆∆.
Each bundle includes:

Mr Tickle – 50th Anniversary Edition
Little Miss Brave
Little Miss Inventor and The Robots
Mr. Men Go to School
Mr. Men Little Miss: You are Brilliant: Believe in what you can achieve
Mr. Calm

Enjoy the bedtime story collection and enter by 14th October
2021. Good luck!

By clicking below, I agree to the Terms and Conditions of
this prize draw and I confirm that I am aged 18 or over and
a UK resident.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/mmlm-happymeal-promotion.html

Enter now
https://mcdonalds-myinfo.co.uk/happymeal/landing/index.html

What's a party without some fun?!

Continue the celebrations at home by downloading Mr. Men
and Little Miss colouring sheets for your little one! Head
to the Family Fun Hub, print out your activities, and grab
some crayons.

Head to the Hub
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/family-hub.html

Get creative with the Happy Meal® App

Check out the Happy Meal App for a range of creative
Mr. Men and Little Miss activities for your child to get stuck
into. They can practice drawing, enjoy colouring in, and
challenge Mr. Strong!

Download the app
https://www.happymealapp.com/country/gb

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Mr. Men™ Little Miss™ Happy Meal©, until 19th October 2021.
Each Happy Meal is served from 11.00am with one
pre-selected item.

**16+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.

†At participating McDonald's (see McDonald's.co.uk/mcdelivery
to find your nearest restaurant). See the My McDonald's app
for full details of products available for McDelivery® and
the relevant delivery fee.

‡Whilst stocks last. Range-items are available at different
times. Fair Ordering Policy applies to sale of Happy Meals
and items sold separately. See mcdonalds.co.uk for details
of the policy and range-items.

∆BOOK OR TOY – offer only available at selected restaurants
when featured. Customer may choose if item is a toy or book
but not the specific item or range.

∆∆McDonald's Mr. Men™ Little Miss™ Happy Meal Prize Draw
2021. Prize Draw open from 11:00 on 30.09.21 to 23:59 on
14.10.21 inclusive, enter via link in Newsletter email sent
30.09.21. 25 x winners, prize of 1 x *Mr. Men™ and Little
Miss™ bundle per winner. 18+, UK residents only. One entry
per person. No purchase necessary. Full T&Cs apply.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/mmlm-happymeal-promotion.html

MR. MEN™ LITTLE MISS™ © 2021 THOIP

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.