We couldn't do it without you...

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 17:27:16 +0100

We're celebrating a milestone, Fun Football sessions, an epic competition, and more...
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's Fun Football
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football/fun-football-centres.html

Calling all girls and boys...

Our autumn Fun Football sessions are back with a
fun-filled hour of free football coaching and games for
kids aged 5-11 of all abilities!

With hundreds of places available at over 250 locations
across the UK, what are you waiting for? Have a look to see
if there's a venue near you and register your child today*.

Register today
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football/fun-football-centres.html

Your chance to WIN football boots

What's better than a new pair of football boots for your
child? A new pair of football boots in time for Christmas!

We're giving away 50 pairs of football boots to the lucky
winners of our latest prize draw, with popular brands
including Nike, Adidas and Puma available for selection**.

You've got until 21st November to enter, so don't miss out!

Enter the competition
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football/christmas-football-boot.html

A cause for celebration

We've reached an incredible milestone, delivering 5 million
hours of Fun Football (a whole year ahead of our original goal!).
Our special Wembley session was quite a celebration, and we
want to give a HUGE thanks to all the families and kids who
have participated so far. By August 2022, we're committed
to delivering another 1.5 million hours of football fun,
so watch this space.

Find out more
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football.html

More football fun for the family

Whether you're at home, in the garden or in the park, our
brand-new 2nd edition Fun Football Activity Book is your
newest football friend. Keep your star players entertained
with cool challenges, games, stickers, and more!

Order now
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football/activity-book.html

Click on the crest you support and we'll keep you up to
date with any news we have about grassroots football in
your country in the future.

ENGLAND FOOTBALL
https://www.mcdonalds-myinfo.co.uk/fun-football/thank-you/england.html

NORTHERN IRISH FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION
https://www.mcdonalds-myinfo.co.uk/fun-football/thank-you/ireland.html

SCOTTISH FA
https://www.mcdonalds-myinfo.co.uk/fun-football/thank-you/scotland.html

FA WALES
https://www.mcdonalds-myinfo.co.uk/fun-football/thank-you/wales.html

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football.html

*Unfortunately we cannot predict what the future UK
Government Covid-19 guidelines will be and so our
Fun Football sessions dates and timings are subject to
change and cancellation. The planned activities at the
Fun Football sessions are also subject to change and removal
and Covid-19 restrictions may apply.

**UK residents only. 18+. 50x prizes available. Closes at
23:59 pm on 21st November. T&Cs apply.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/christmas-football-boot-2021.html

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.