You’re all signed up

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 09:03:19 +0100

Get ready for offers, the latest McDonald's news and more.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t115d2569f,10fb6918,10fb6950&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

McDonald's
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t115d2569f,10fb6918,10fb6951

Enjoy more of what you love

You've signed up to McDonald's emails! You will now be one
of the first to know about tasty new products, get
good-to-know news and, best of all, find exclusive offers
and deals waiting in your inbox – ready to enjoy after
downloading the My McDonald’s app*.

Expect everything you love about McDonald's, just more
of it.

Get the app to enjoy your first offer

Download and register with the My McDonald's app, then
head to the 'Deals' section to find your exclusive
welcome offer and add it to your bag**. Remember to claim
before the 31st December 2021.

Get the app
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t115d2569f,10fb6918,10fb6952

Be in control with the My McDonald's app

Order and pay contact-free

Browse the menu
Wherever you are, you can browse the menu to see what you
fancy. Same as always? Or maybe something new will catch
your eye...

Easy payment
Want delicious food on the go? Place your order and pay
ahead of time – all you need is your phone.

McCafé® Rewards
Buy 5 McCafé® hot drinks and get your 6th regular hot
drink free†!

Save your faves
Same again? Make it even easier to order your favourites
by saving them for next time.

Ways to enjoy

Let us know how you want to enjoy your delicious
McDonald's meal.

Table Service
Fancy sitting down after a long day on your feet? Want your
meal to come to you? Select Table Service and we'll bring
your food over to you when it's ready‡.

Takeaway
Don't fancy eating in? Order yours to go! Everyone knows
that 'bottom of the bag' fries are awesome anyway.

Drive-thru
Headed out to a friend's? Coming home from work? Order
ahead of time and collect it at the Drive-thru. No
on-the-spot decisions required.

Click and Serve
Enjoy contact-free ordering and collection – all you've got
to do is park in a marked bay and we'll bring your food to you∆.

McDelivery®
Lazy morning in? Hanging out with friends? Order McDelivery®
and get your food delivered straight to your doorstep∆∆.

Ready to order? Get the My McDonald's app today.

Try the app
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t115d2569f,10fb6918,10fb6953

McDonald's
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t115d2569f,10fb6918,10fb6954

Hungry?
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t115d2569f,10fb6918,10fb6955

*16+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.

**First time registered users only, 16+. Welcome offer valid
for 21 days from the date of registration. Download and
register by 23:59 on 31 December 2021 to receive a Welcome
offer. See https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t115d2569f,10fb6918,10fb6956 for the current
welcome offer and offer TandCs. Participating McDonald's
restaurants only.

†TandCs apply. Buy 5 hot drinks and receive 1 regular hot drink.
Voucher redeemable until 31st December 2021 or 90 days after
the date of your 6th stamp (whichever later). Ends 31st
December 2021. App only. UK, Isle of Man and Jersey. 16+.
Participating restaurants only. See full terms.
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t115d2569f,10fb6918,10fb6957

‡Table Service is available at participating restaurants only.

∆Obey the rules of the road and do not download or use the
app whilst driving.

∆∆At participating McDonald's (see McDonald's.co.uk/mcdelivery
to find your nearest restaurant). See the My McDonald's app
for full details of products available for McDelivery® and
the relevant delivery fee.

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t115d2569f,10fb6918,10fb6958

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t115d2569f,10fb6918,10fb6959

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t115d2569f,10fb6918,10fb695a&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Unsubscribe
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t115d2569f,10fb6918,10fb695b&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=t115d2569f,10fb6918,10fb695c

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.