What a way to start a Monday…

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 17:00:00 +0100

A 99p single McMuffin® in the morning, plus a 99p Triple Cheeseburger in the afternoon.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1
McDonald's Mondays
99p single McMuffin®
99p Triple Cheeseburger
Monday only means one thing...
What's that? A new week is almost here already? That means
tomorrow's another delicious McDonald's Monday – yay!
Start off with a 99p single McMuffin® between 5am and 10:59am
(inclusive)*. If you've already got breakfast sorted, why
not enjoy a Triple Cheeseburger for just 99p before 5am
or after 11am**?
Both offers are available tomorrow, October 18th, only on
the My McDonald's app†. One time use. Pickup only.
Download our app
https://smart.link/rzuxpytenxksa/=?1
Download our app to get...
20% off
Are you saving savvy? Enjoy 20% off an app order when you
sign up to the My McDonald's app‡. Simply download and
register with our app by December 31st, and get ordering!
https://smart.link/rzuxpytenxksa/=?2
How to claim
1. Download and register on the My McDonald's app.
2. Head to the 'Deals' section and add your chosen offer
to your bag.
3. Order and pay for your food contact-free! Then simply
collect from your chosen participating restaurant and enjoy.
Offers can take up to 10 minutes to appear in your 'Deals'
section after registration, so please check before you complete
your first order and remember to add the offer to your bag.
Download our app
https://smart.link/rzuxpytenxksa/=?3
McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html
Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html
*Receive one single McMuffin® for 99p on a single order
when purchased using the My McDonald's app between 05:00
and 10:59 on 18th October 2021. 16+. One time use.
Pickup only. Subject to availability, participating
restaurant's opening hours only.
See https://mc-ds.uk/my-mcdonalds-app for TandCs.
**Receive one Triple Cheeseburger for 99p on a single order
when purchased using the My McDonald's app between 00:01
and 04:59 and 11:00 and 23:59 on 18th October 2021. 16+.
One time use. Pickup only. Subject to availability,
participating restaurant's opening hours only.
See https://mc-ds.uk/my-mcdonalds-app for TandCs.
†16+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved. Not
compatible with PCs.
‡First time registered users only. 16+, welcome offer valid for 21
days from the date of registration. Download and register by 23:59
on 31st December 2021 to receive a welcome offer. See
https://mc-ds.uk/welcome-offer for the current welcome offer and
offer TandCs. Participating McDonald's restaurants only.
© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.
Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html
Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html
All rights reserved.
Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1
Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1
Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html
McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom
Do not reply to this email.