Grab your Double Big Mac®...

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 12:30:06 +0100

On the double! It's only available until 16th November – download our app today!
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's
https://smart.link/k181uvszhsecc

Calling all Big Mac® fans

Bigger. Beefier: it's the Double Big Mac®!

That's right – but it's only here until
16th November*...

Don't miss your chance to bite into four 100% beef patties,
a slice of cheese, lettuce, onion, pickles and our
deliciously tasty Big Mac® sauce. Download our app and give
it a try**!

Download our app
https://smart.link/k181uvszhsecc

Last chance for a Salted Caramel Latte!

Luxuriate in the tip-top taste of a large shot of espresso,
blended with steamed milk and salted caramel flavour syrup –
indulgently finished with a swirl of cream and a sprinkle of
caramel sugar dusting†.

But you’ve only got until 2nd November to download our app
and try it. Go on, you’ve earned it…

Available for Pickup only.

Order now
https://smart.link/ju9a7a4nuwy70

Your chance to WIN kids football boots

Does your child love football? Then they'll love a brand
new pair of football boots – and just in time for
Christmas, too...

We're giving away 50 pairs of football boots in our latest
prize draw, with popular brands including Nike, Adidas and
Puma available for selection‡. You've got until 21st
November to enter. Go on, it's worth a shot!

Enter the competition
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football/christmas-football-boot.html

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Double Big Mac® served after 11am. Available until 16th
November. Participating restaurants only. Subject to
availability.

**16+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

†Salted Caramel Latte not available on delivery orders.
Served after 11am. Available until 2nd November.
Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability.

‡UK residents only. 18+. 50x prizes available. Closes
at 23:59 pm on 21st November. TandCs apply.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/christmas-football-boot-2021.html

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.