Get a 99p Big Mac® tomorrow! 😍

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 17:00:15 +0100

Plus, get a free regular McCafé® hot drink when you buy a single McMuffin® at breakfast.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's Mondays

FREE
regular McCafé® hot drink
when you buy a single McMuffin®

Look out for two scarily tasty offers...

It's almost time for pumpkins, ghosts and black cats, but
tomorrow's delicious McDonald's Monday offer is anything
but spooky!

Warm up with a free regular McCafé® hot drink when you buy
a single McMuffin® between 5am and 10:59am (inclusive)*.
Then, before 5am and after 11am, tuck into a frightfully
delicious 99p Big Mac®**.

Both offers are available tomorrow, October 25th, only on
the My McDonald's app†. One time use. Pickup only.

Download our app
https://smart.link/hhonjklfpdyiu/=?1

Download our app to get...

20% off

Let's give you a proper welcome. Enjoy 20% off your app
order when you sign up to the My McDonald's app‡. Simply
download and register with our app by December 31st, and
tuck in! Add the offer to your bag and you will only see
the discount applied when you get to checkout.

https://smart.link/hhonjklfpdyiu/=?2

How to claim

1. Download and register on the My McDonald's app.

2. Head to the 'Deals' section and add your chosen offer
to your bag.

3. Order and pay for your food contact-free! Then simply
collect from your chosen participating restaurant and enjoy.

Offers can take up to 10 minutes to appear in your 'Deals'
section after registration, so please check before you complete
your first order and remember to add the offer to your bag.

Download our app
https://smart.link/hhonjklfpdyiu/=?3

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Receive one regular McCafé® hot drink for free on a single
order when you purchase a single McMuffin® using the
My McDonald's app between 05:00 and 10:59 on 25th October 2021.
16+. One time use. Pickup only. Subject to availability,
participating restaurant's opening hours only.
See https://mc-ds.uk/my-mcdonalds-app for TandCs.

**Receive one Big Mac® for 99p on a single order when purchased
using the My McDonald's app between 00:01 and 04:59 and 11:00
and 23:59 on 25th October 2021. 16+. One time use. Pickup only.
Subject to availability, participating restaurant's opening
hours only. See https://mc-ds.uk/my-mcdonalds-app for full TandCs.

†16+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved. Not
compatible with PCs.

‡First time registered users only. 16+, welcome offer valid for 21
days from the date of registration. Download and register by 23:59
on 31st December 2021 to receive a welcome offer. See
https://mc-ds.uk/welcome-offer for the current welcome offer and
offer TandCs. Participating McDonald's restaurants only.

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.