How is McDonald’s making a difference?

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 11:00:00 +0100

Learn the little things we do to make a positive change.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/our-plan-for-change/our-plan.html

Change a little, change a lot™

Making a positive difference

Everyone can make small positive changes. And at McDonald’s
we’re no different.

We’re driving changes across our network. Little things that,
through every crew member, supplier, product and restaurant,
can change a lot.

Find out more
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/our-plan-for-change/our-plan.html

Reducing waste for a brighter future

How are we striving to reduce the amount we waste?

Our used cooking oil makes biodiesel that helps fuel our
trucks. Millions of McCafé® cups become greeting cards.
Hard plastic Happy Meal® toys are recycled into playgrounds
to keep kids smiling.

And this is just the beginning.

Find out more
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/our-plan-for-change/great-restaurants.html

Farming for good

First, we started by sourcing ingredients from over 23,000
British and Irish farmers. Then, we helped farmers to plant
over half a million trees. And now we're offering
environmental grants, which will help set farms up for a more
sustainable future.

All these little changes will have a positive impact on
British and Irish farming.

Find out more
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/our-plan-for-change/great-food.html

Youth opportunity

We’re dedicated to helping young people build a bright future.

So we're putting youth workers in our restaurants and
communities to give mentorship and advice. This may not
sound like a lot, but with a network of youth workers across
over 1,300 UK locations, the impact will be much bigger than
you think…

Find out more
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/our-plan-for-change/people-positive.html

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.