Re: Intelligent production, automated warehouse, intelligent handling robot manufacturers.(ra-agfruitandvegreq_at_pa.gov)

From: lee <zqowq_at_cworlda.cn>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 12:26:32 +0800

Dear Purchasing manager,

I hope you are doing well.

We are a focus on automatic three-dimensional warehouse, filling production line, intelligent warehouse, packaging equipment, intelligent equipment research and development, design, production, manufacturing, installation and commissioning, technical services and packaging solutions of the whole line integration services.

All automatic intelligent robots and three-dimensional shelves we could customize for you.

We specialize in building intelligent factories to realize automatic production and automatic product storage. And we could provide the service you want.

We support Logistics, grain and oil, beverage, water, feed, new energy, daily chemical, pharmaceutical and other industries' services.

Automated warehouse video : https://youtu.be/uJ-8n4oMJQ8

Company website:www. douradosagora. com

If you are interested, and some questions you want to know, please touch us.

Looking forward to working with you.

Best regard,

Lee

Sales & Marketing Department

E-mail:lee_at_douradosagora.com

image_10-27-22-11-05_.png
(image/png attachment: image_10-27-22-11-05_.png)