Goodbye, Double Big Mac®!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2021 17:49:56 GMT

Don't miss your chance to say farewell before 16th November. Download our app today.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's

OG Big Mac® OMG Double Big Mac®

Go all in with the Double Big Mac®!

If you're after our iconic McDonald's but bigger, beefier
and bursting with delicious flavour, look no further than
the Double Big Mac®!

Bite into four 100% beef patties, a slice of cheese,
lettuce, onion, pickles and Big Mac® sauce before it's
gone on 16th November*!

Download the app
https://smart.link/n8i6y6qgenooy

The perfect way to head into winter...

Introducing the new Hot Chocolate Deluxe** and
Choco Fudge Latte†! Two deliciously indulgent partners
to get you into the festive spirit – because yes, it's
already coming up to that time of year again.

Download the app
https://smart.link/mf2avf5cfelgb

Soft sensations, Crunchie kick!

Our Crunchie McFlurry® offers the tantalising combination
of smooth, soft dairy ice cream, swirled with Crunchie
pieces – and a brand new honeycomb sauce‡! Treat your
taste buds before it's gone on 16th November.

Download the app
https://smart.link/v6nodkwq6ijrm

Investing in the nation's farms

Sourcing ingredients from British and Irish farmers may
sound small, but we've partnered with over 23,000 of them.

We want to help set farmers up for a more sustainable
future, so we helped them to plant half a million trees,
plus we're offering environmental grants, too!

Find out more about how our little changes can impact
something much bigger...

Find out more
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/our-plan-for-change/great-food.html

Supporting our youth

>From helpful career advice to practice interviews, we
want to support young people when it comes to their futures.

That's why we're starting to introduce a network of
youth workers across over 1,300 UK restaurants – to help
guide and support young people when they need it.

Watch our short film and see how we're taking small steps
to help young people kickstart their goals...

Watch now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgLTSnZhMss

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Double Big Mac® served after 11am. Available until 16th
November. Participating restaurants only. Subject to
availability.

**Hot Chocolate Deluxe: Not available on delivery orders.
Served after 11am. Until 8th February 2022. Made with a
chocolate flavour syrup, topped with a swirl of cream.
Price and participation may vary. One size only. Subject
to availability. © 2021 McDonald's

†Choco Fudge Latte: Not available on delivery orders.
Served after 11am. Until 8th February 2022. Chocolate
fudge flavour syrup and chocolate fudge flavour drizzle.
Price and participation may vary. Price shown for regular
size. Subject to availability. © 2021 McDonald's

‡Crunchie McFlurry® available until 16th November.
Served after 11am. Participating restaurants only.
Subject to availability.

16+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.