99p Quarter Pounder® with Cheese?

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 17:00:03 GMT

Yes please! Also, grab a free regular McCafé® hot drink with a Bacon Roll.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's Mondays

FREE regular McCafé® hot drink when you buy a Bacon Roll
99p Quarter Pounder® with Cheese

Two hot deals to warm you up...

The weather may be getting chillier, but this week's
McDonald's Mondays deals are hot, hot, hot!

Warm up with a free regular McCafé® hot drink when you buy
a Bacon Roll between 5am and 10:59am (inclusive)*. Then,
before 5am and after 11am, take your tastebuds to town with
a 99p Quarter Pounder® with Cheese**.

Both offers are available tomorrow, 8th November, only on
the My McDonald's app†. One time use. Pickup only.

Download our app
https://smart.link/q59iv77rtke82/=?1

Download our app to get...

20% off

Brighten up the season and grab 20% off an app order when
you sign up to the My McDonald's app‡. Simply download and
register with our app by 31st December, and tuck in! After
you add the offer to your bag, you will only see the
discount applied when you get to checkout.

https://smart.link/q59iv77rtke82/=?2

How to claim

1. Download and register on the My McDonald's app.

2. Head to the 'Deals' section and add your chosen offer
to your bag.

3. Order and pay for your food contact-free! Then simply
collect from your chosen participating restaurant and enjoy.

Offers can take up to 10 minutes to appear in your 'Deals'
section after registration, so please check before you complete
your first order and remember to add the offer to your bag.

Download our app
https://smart.link/q59iv77rtke82/=?3

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Receive one medium McCafé® hot drink for free on a single
order when you purchase a Bacon Roll in the 'Deals' section
of the My McDonald's app. Offer valid from 05:00 until 10:59
on 8th November 2021. 16+. One-time use. Pickup only.
Subject to availability, participating restaurant's opening
hours only. See https://mc-ds.uk/my-mcdonalds-app for full TandCs.

**Receive one Quarter Pounder® with Cheese for 99p on a
single order when purchased in the 'Deals' section of the
My McDonald's app. Offer valid between 00:01 and 04:59 and
between 11:00 and 23:59 on 8th November 2021. 16+.
One-time use. Pickup only. Subject to availability,
participating restaurant's opening hours only.
See https://mc-ds.uk/my-mcdonalds-app for full TandCs.

†16+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.

‡First time registered users only. 16+, welcome offer valid
for 21 days from the date of registration. Download and
register by 23:59 on 31st December 2021 to receive a welcome
offer. See https://mc-ds.uk/welcome-offer for the current
welcome offer and offer TandCs. Participating McDonald's
restaurants only.

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.