Say hello to our Christmas menu ⛄

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 11:00:03 GMT

Tuck into our Festive Stack, Crispy Festive Chicken, Festive Pie and more!
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's

LET THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN!

With the Festive Stack

The Christmas season is here – and so is the all-new
Festive Stack*!

Nestled between a glazed brioche-style bun are two 100%
British and Irish beef patties, bacon, white cheese sauce,
red onion relish, crispy onions, red onion, lettuce and
cheddar cheese. We can taste those festive flavours already.
Can you?

Enjoy yours with Pickup or McDelivery®** when you download
our app† today. Our festive faves are available until
4th January.

Download our app
https://smart.link/9e3csfhhp9ckn/=?1

SAY HO-HO-HELLO

...to the Festive Crispy Chicken

The Festive Crispy Chicken is ideal if you like your
Christmas with a little extra crunch*. Bite into a crispy
chicken breast paired with bacon, sweet cranberry sauce,
sage and onion mayo, lettuce and cheddar cheese in a
poppy and sesame seed bun.

Download our app
https://smart.link/9e3csfhhp9ckn/=?2

UNBOX SOME JOY

...with some Cheese Melt Dippers

Whether you need a pre-Christmas party snack or an extra
special side with your post-Christmas shopping feast,
embrace the season with our Cheese Melt Dippers*.

Tuck into four breaded camembert dippers dunked in a tangy
tomato sauce by 4th January.

Download our app
https://smart.link/9e3csfhhp9ckn/=?3

WHAT'S CHRISTMAS WITHOUT DESSERT?

Treat your sweet tooth to our delicious festive dessert!
Savour the classic Christmas flavours of our hot, crispy
Festive Pie packed with warming mincemeat and creamy custard*.

Download our app
https://smart.link/9e3csfhhp9ckn/=?4

A MERRY LITTLE MCCAFÉ

Enjoy winter nights with scarfs, hats and a luxurious
McCafé® to warm up your hands. Delight in our new,
sumptuous Choco Fudge Latte or indulge in a silky Hot
Chocolate Deluxe‡ in one of our festive Christmas cups –
so you can enjoy a little luxury this year without the
premium price tag.

Available until 1st February. Pickup only.

Download our app
https://smart.link/bnung45qkjjm3

HAVE YOU SEEN OUR CHRISTMAS TV AD?

Join Matilda and her imaginary friend Iggy on a journey
to rediscover the magic and imagination that makes
Christmas so special – and find that no matter who you
are, you're never too old to make believe.

Watch the magic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRFSj3UC5jk

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Festive Stack, Festive Crispy Chicken, Cheese Melt Dippers,
and Festive Pie. Served after 11am. Available until
4th January. Participating restaurants only. Subject to
availability.

**McDelivery® is available at participating McDonald's
restaurants only (see McDonald's.co.uk/mcdelivery to find
your nearest restaurant). 16+. See the My McDonald's app
for full details of products available for McDelivery® and
the relevant delivery fee.

†16+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

‡McCafé® Choco Fudge Latte and McCafé® Hot Chocolate Deluxe.
Available until 1st February. Participating restaurants only.
Pickup only. Subject to availability.

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.