Best regards

From: Linda Lopez <naonzakeru_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 01:29:11 +0300

How do you do!
I have seen your account at a briding website, no wonder I took a chance to
write to you.
If you have no complexes and you are able to visit the kingdom of joy and
desire, if you are ready to turn your ordinary and monotonous life into a
real love story, do not miss your chance!
I would be happy to meet you in real life and get closer.
We could write to each other exciting letters and exchange photographs,
even 100% intimate and naked ones!
I am in the hope you will answer my letter and will not send it to the bin.
I will be waiting for your message.
All yours!