We’ve got you a gift! 🎁

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 11:00:05 GMT

It's a 99p Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese! Download our app
and enjoy today only.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's

Only 30 days 'til Christmas!

Unwrap your 99p Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese today

Feeling festive?

There's only 30 days until Christmas, so to help you get
into the spirit of things, we've decided to give you an
early gift to enjoy today.

It's a 99p Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese*! Go on, download our
app and open it now...

Offer ends 25th November at 23:59pm. Pickup only.
One time use. Only available on the My McDonald's app**.

Unlock my offer
https://smart.link/gf32mx9dtg0db/=?1

How to claim

1. Download the My McDonald's app and register your
account. After you register, your offer will arrive in
your account within 10 minutes.

2. Head to the 'Deals' section and add this offer to
your bag.

3. Order and pay for your food contact-free! Then simply
pick up from your chosen participating restaurant – and enjoy!

Unlock my offer
https://smart.link/gf32mx9dtg0db/=?2

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Purchase one Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese for 99p via the
'Deals' section of the My McDonald's app at a participating
restaurant. Offer only valid between 00:01 - 04:59 and
11:00 - 23:59 on 25th of November 2021. 16+. One-time use.
Pickup only. Subject to availability, participating
restaurant's opening hours only. See full terms.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/30-days-till-christmas.html

**16+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.