These members would like to meet you!

From: FreeCasualMatches <noreply_at_freecasualmatches.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 14:03:25 +0000 (UTC)
Cupid Email

Hi CocoVanilla22,

Here are your latest matches for this week: you can view the profiles,
like them or send messages below!

hotstudmuffin

hotstudmuffin, 31

Likes: Hanging out with friends. Big believer in doesn't matter what you are doing it's fun if its with the right people. I love ...

Like Read Message View profile
DESTINY64

DESTINY64, 56

I enjoy going to dinner and the theater; bus tours; Dancing; And spend time at home; Drives in the country. I like to cook. I like...

Like Read Message View profile
cutensexxy

cutensexxy, 44

I'm sick and tired of all the little boys out there that think they can please me! I need a real man! Someone who will make sure t...

Like Read Message View profile
dreamscometrue

dreamscometrue, 42

looking for warmth and honesty and fun

Like Read Message View profile

Show More

oXygen Mind Limited, De Beauvoir Rue De L'Eglise St. Pierre Du Bois GUERNSEY gy79sa

Too many emails? Click here to change your settings

To unsubscribe from all emails, click here