Tried our new festive faves yet?

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 18:05:31 GMT

Tuck into tasty Christmas bites and merry McCafé® treats when you download our app!
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's

Our Festive Menu Family
Have you tried any of our new festive faves yet? Whether
you're getting ready for a Christmas party or looking for
a tasty meal to enjoy during a cosy movie at home – our
festive menu has you covered.
Tuck into a Festive Stack, Festive Crispy Chicken or a box
of mouthwatering Cheese Melt Dippers – however you're
choosing to celebrate the season*.
Enjoy them with McDelivery®** or Pickup when you download
our app†. Here until 4th January.
Download our app
https://smart.link/6q7kzfrhizmo9/=?1

Make the best wreath on the street
It's day two of Iggy's Christmas Countdown calendar, and
behind today's door is a fabulously festive how-to guide
to make your very own Christmas star wreath!
Learn how to make these traditional front door decorations
by tapping the button below, then confirm you are over 18
and click on window '2' of Iggy's Christmas calendar.
Find out more
https://www.reindeerready.co.uk/

Cosy up with McCafé®
A little Christmas indulgence doesn't need to cost a
fortune with our festive hot drinks. You can kick-start a
crisp winter morning with a decadent Choco Fudge Latte
or wind down for those chilly nights with a Hot
Chocolate Deluxe‡.
Here until 1st February. Pickup only.
Download our app
https://smart.link/voujbo9h44xm3

Room for dessert?
Don't forget to take a little time to enjoy one of our
extra festive desserts this year. Are you intrigued by
the sweet flavours of our Celebrations® McFlurry®, or do
you fancy the traditional mincemeat spices and custard
found in our crispy Festive Pie∆?
Whatever your choice, taste them before 4th January.
Download our app
https://smart.link/6q7kzfrhizmo9/=?2

Share a little joy
Christmas is a time for families coming together, so this
year we're supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities'
Christmas Bedside Appeal again to bring the family members
of seriously ill children to their bedsides.
A donation of just £25 could help keep families close by
their child's hospital bedside this Christmas. Tap below
to find out more about how you can help make the festive
season a little more joyful for them all∆∆.
Find out more
https://rmhc.org.uk/christmas-bedside-appeal-2021/

Stay up to date with Iggy's Christmas Countdown! Visit the
Reindeer Ready Activity Hub° every day for fun new activities,
competitions and more.
https://www.reindeerready.co.uk/

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html
Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Festive Stack, Festive Crispy Chicken and Cheese Melt Dippers.
Served after 11am. Available until 4th January.
Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability.
**McDelivery® is available at participating McDonald's
restaurants only (see McDonald's.co.uk/mcdelivery to find
your nearest restaurant). 16+. See the My McDonald's app
for full details of products available for McDelivery® and
the relevant delivery fee.
https://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/mcdelivery

†16+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

‡McCafé® Choco Fudge Latte and McCafé® Hot Chocolate Deluxe.
Available all day until 1st February. Participating restaurants only.
Pickup only. Subject to availability.

∆Festive Pie and Celebrations McFlurry®. Served after 11am.
Available until 4th January. Participating restaurants only.
Subject to availability.

∆∆Ronald McDonald House Charities (UK) is an independent charity
registered in England and Wales (802047) and in Scotland (SC040717)

°Please see Reindeer Ready Hub terms
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/reindeerready-hub-terms.html

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.