Fancy a festive pick-me-up?

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 07:30:05 GMT

Enjoy a 99p single McMuffin® by 11am! Download our app before 16th Dec. TandCs apply.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's

Winter blues?

Grab a festive pick-me-up!

It's that time of year again – cold days, dark nights, and
lots of shopping to do...

We're here to put a smile on your face with a 99p single
McMuffin® once every day until 16th December* from 5am-10:59am!

Pickup only. One time use per day.
Only available on the My McDonald's app**.

Start your day the McDonald's way. With breakfast,
done properly.

Unlock your offer
https://smart.link/1y4xqbj53navt/=?1

But that's not all...

We've also got a delicious deal on our Double McMuffin®
for one morning only on Friday 17th December!

Download our app and grab yours for just £1.79 from 5am-10:59am†.

Time to get our app!
https://smart.link/1y4xqbj53navt/=?2

How to claim

1. Download the My McDonald's app and register your
account. After you register, your offer will arrive in your
account within 10 minutes.

2. Head to the 'Offers' section and add the offer to
your bag.

3. Order and pay for your food contact-free! Then simply
pick up from your chosen participating restaurant – and enjoy!

Unlock your offer
https://smart.link/1y4xqbj53navt/=?3

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Purchase one McMuffin® for 99p via the 'Offers' section of
the My McDonald's app at a participating restaurant. Offer
only valid between 05:00am and 10:59am each day during
13-16 December 2021 inclusive. 16+. One time use. Pickup
only. Subject to availability, participating restaurant's
opening hours only. See full terms.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/99p-mcmuffin.html

**16+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

†Purchase one Double McMuffin® for £1.79 via the 'Offers'
section of the My McDonald's app at a participating restaurant.
Offer only valid between 05:00am and 10:59am on 17 December
2021. 16+. One time use. Pickup only. Subject to availability,
participating restaurant's opening hours only. See full terms.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/double-mcmuffin.html

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.