RE:PD25W Charger

From: tom <Chargerchina_at_163.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 09:44:53 +0800

Hi friend,
This is Tom from Shenzhen Bilateral Honesty Technology Co., Ltd. we are Professional Charger Adapter Manufacturer.
My factory specializing in the research, manufacture and sales of power adapters and USB chargers,we have 8 years industry experience.
We have a factory covering 3000 square meters, and over 150 skilled employees.
Products:
Adapter
PD20W Charger
PD25W Charger
Multi-Port Charger
USB Phone Charger
USB C PD Charger
USB-C Power Adapter
GaN Charger
Do you want a trailr order or sample? I believe our products will make you 100% satisfy.

Factory wholesale white black British standard US standard European standard PD20W and PD25W charger

Thanks
Tom
Shenzhen Bilateral Honesty Technology Co., Ltd
Address:No. 9 / F, Haoting Industrial Building, Shangnan 3rd Industrial Zone, Shangming Street, Guangming New District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

pic.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: pic.jpg)