About KRON Partnership Possibilty (HU)

From: Serkan ASAN <serkan.asan_at_kronbisiklet.com.tr>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 17:36:53 +0300

Dear Sir,

My name is Serkan from Kron Bikes, Turkey. You can check our website what
kind of models we are doing; www.kronbisiklet.com.tr
<http://www.kronbisiklet.com.tr>

We are 57 years old bicycle company in Istanbul, Turkey. We export many
countries like Germany, Greece, Austria, UK, Spain, Netherland, Belgium etc.

If you are interested, we have good price products with very good quality.
Would you like to cooperate together?

You may find Kron-Geroni Catalogues, Price List & Order Lists from below
wetransfer link. (I will send you the Kron 2022 Catalogue as soon as it is
ready.)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Download link:

 <https://we.tl/t-NycpRzfo1x> https://we.tl/t-NycpRzfo1x

Best Regards / Saygılarımla

 <https://www.kronbisiklet.com.tr/>

 <https://www.kronbisiklet.com.tr/> www.kronbisiklet.com.tr

 <https://www.facebook.com/KronBisiklet>
<https://twitter.com/KronBisiklet> <https://instagram.com/KronBisiklet>

Mr. Serkan ASAN
İthalat Departmanı / Foreign Trade Dpt.
serkan.asan_at_kronbisiklet.com.tr <mailto:serkan.asan_at_kronbisiklet.com.tr>
444 6 810 (Dahili: 115)

  _____

Tepeören Mah. İTOSB 7.Cad. No:11 Tuzla / İstanbul

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)

image002.png
(image/png attachment: image002.png)