The wait is almost over...

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 11:00:00 GMT

Merry Christmas from McDonald's! Have you made your Reindeer Ready Live video yet?
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's

IT'S CHRISTMAS IN...

COUNTDOWN

READY TO MEET SANTA'S REINDEER?

They're ready to meet you this Christmas!

Capture the magical moment Santa's reindeer visit your home
with #ReindeerReady Live until 26th December by visiting the
Reindeer Ready Hub*.

Get Reindeer Ready

FREE REINDEER TREATS!

Flying through the sky is hard work for those magical
reindeer. So, we're giving them something to munch on to
keep them going!

Pop into one of our restaurants on Christmas Eve and ask
for your free carrot sticks. While stocks last.

SHAKE UP CHRISTMAS WITH A SNOW GLOBE!

Feeling arts and crafty? Get in the festive spirit this
Christmas by making your very own snow globe!

Just visit the Reindeer Ready Hub to access our fun how-to
videos and Iggy will assist you along the way...

How do I make it?

READY FOR A CHRISTMAS ADVENTURE?

Best friends Sam and Sparky are too! Join them on their
Christmas adventure and find out what festive fun they get
up to...

eBook or audiobook? The choice is yours!

Download now

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Please see Reindeer Ready Hub terms
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/reindeerready-hub-terms.html

18+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.