A little something to make your Monday

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2022 17:00:00 GMT

A free hot drink with a Bacon Roll + a 99p Triple Cheeseburger tomorrow only on our app.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

All of our staff are continuing to wear face coverings,
unless exempt. If you can, we'd love for you to wear one
too when you visit our restaurants.

McDonald's
https://smart.link/2ppqohh6x2i9l/=?1

McDonald's Mondays

FREE regular McCafé® hot drink when you buy a Bacon Roll
99p Triple Cheeseburger

New year, even more McDonald's Mondays deals!

Let's jump into 2022 with some irresistible deals to give
your Monday some extra flavour.

Grab a free regular McCafé® hot drink when you buy a Bacon
Roll tomorrow between 5am and 10:59am*. Then, before 5am or
after 11am, curb your cravings with a 99p Triple Cheeseburger**.

Both offers are available tomorrow, 3rd January, only on the
My McDonald's app†. One time use. Pickup only.

Download our app
https://smart.link/2ppqohh6x2i9l/=?1

Download our app to get...

20% off

Start the new year with some extra savings. Get 20% off an
app order when you sign up to the My McDonald's app‡. Simply
download and register with our app by 17th April 2022, and enjoy!

https://smart.link/2ppqohh6x2i9l/=?2

How to claim

1. Download and register on the My McDonald's app.

2. Head to the 'Offers' section and add your chosen offer
to your bag. You will only see the discount applied at checkout.

3. Order and pay for your food contact-free! Then simply
collect from your chosen participating restaurant and enjoy.

Offers can take up to 10 minutes to appear in your 'Offers'
section after registration, so please check before you complete
your first order and remember to add the offer to your bag.

Download our app
https://smart.link/2ppqohh6x2i9l/=?3

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Receive one regular McCafé® hot drink for free on a single
order when you purchase a Bacon Roll in the 'Offers' section
of the My McDonald's app. Offer valid from 05:00 until 10:59
on 3rd January 2022. 18+. One time use. Pickup only. Subject
to availability, participating restaurant's opening hours
only. See full terms.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/always-on-offer.html

**Receive one Triple Cheeseburger for 99p on a single order
when purchased in the 'Offers' section of the My McDonald's app.
Offer valid between 00:01 and 04:59 and between 11:00 and
23:59 on 3rd January 2022. 18+. One-time use. Pickup only.
Subject to availability, participating restaurant's opening
hours only. See full terms.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/always-on-offer.html

†18+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.

‡First-time registered users only. Age 18+. Download the
app and register by 23:59 on 31 December 2022 to receive
a welcome offer. Welcome offer may vary.
See https://mc-ds.uk/welcome-offer for the current welcome
offer and TandCs. Welcome offer only valid for 21 days from
the date of registration. Subject to availability.
Participating McDonald's restaurants only. Current welcome
offer: Register between 00:01 on 1 January 2022 and 23:59 on
17 April 2022 for 20% off one order only via the MyMcdonald's app.

© 2022 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.