Open for a little happiness 😊💙

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 20:32:13 GMT

Save £5 when you spend £15 for Pickup + save 20% on your McDelivery® order. Only on our app.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

All of our staff are continuing to wear face coverings,
unless exempt. If you can, we'd love for you to wear one
too when you visit our restaurants.

McDonald's
https://smart.link/nbxrljiv936sz

Spend £15, Save £5

Brighten up Blue Monday!

Download our app* to grab a tasty saving and an extra reason to
be cheerful this week. Spend at least £15 on our app to enjoy
£5 off** and kiss goodbye those Blue Monday blues tomorrow –
or enjoy anytime before Sunday!

Which menu faves will you choose to put a smile on your face?

Offer ends 22nd January at 23:59 pm. Pickup only. One time use.
Only available on the My McDonald's app.

Download our app
https://smart.link/42gacova0r9sa/=?1

The happiness doesn't stop there...

20% off

If you'd prefer to stay snuggled up, place your order with
McDelivery®† once you've downloaded our app and we'll take
20% off‡. Whether you fancy a breakfast menu bite or a
late-night feast, enjoy it with a little saving to
keep you smiling.

Offer ends 22nd January at 23:59 pm. McDelivery® only.
Participating restaurants only. One time use.
Only available on the My McDonald's app.

Download our app

https://smart.link/42gacova0r9sa/=?2

How to claim

1. Download and register on the My McDonald's app.

2. Head to the 'Offers' section and add your chosen offer
to your bag. The discount will be applied at checkout.

3. Order and pay for your food contact-free! Then, depending
on the offer you used, simply collect from your chosen
participating restaurant, or wait for your McDelivery® driver
to arrive – and enjoy!

Download our app
https://smart.link/42gacova0r9sa/=?3

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*18+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.

**Spend £15 or more on one single order to receive £5 off
your order, when ordered via the 'Offers' section of the
My McDonald's app at a participating restaurant. Offer valid
between 00:00 17 January 2022 to 23:59 22 January 2022.
Age 18+. One time use. Excludes McDelivery® orders.
Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability and
opening hours. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other
offer or promotion. See full terms.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/blue-monday-offer-1.html

†McDelivery® is available at participating McDonald's
restaurants only (see McDonald's.co.uk/mcdelivery to find
your nearest restaurant). 18+. See the My McDonald's app
for full details of products available for McDelivery®
and the relevant delivery fee.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/latest/mcdelivery.html

‡Receive 20% off one McDelivery® order when ordered from
a participating restaurant via the 'Offers' section of
the My McDonald's app. Discount applies only to cost of
food and drink items and does not apply to costs such as
delivery fees, tips and bag tax. Offer valid between
00:00 17 January 2022 to 23:59 22 January 2022. Age 18+.
One time use. Only on McDelivery® via the app.
Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability,
opening hours and restaurant delivery times. Cannot be used
in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
See full terms.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/blue-monday-offer-2.html

© 2022 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.