Each child is unique

From: Jason Klop <149405_at_ontramail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:46:55 -0800

Hello None,

We often get asked the question: “what can I expect from the FMT treatment for my child?”

In terms of the observed and captured treatment outcomes, the results of our treatment demonstrate that each patient we
have treated here at Novel Biome has had a positive response to varying degrees and timelines. We have had many
patient’s experience tremendous improvement. In our experience, no two children we treat have the same medical history,
the same underlying health challenges or the same diet and supplement routine. For these reasons and many more, the
response rate is unique to each child!

With that said, after treating over 200+ children with ASD in the previous two years, we have identified a few trends
that I think will give you great insight into what you might expect.

On average, children begin to see improvements in their digestive symptoms starting around 5 weeks after beginning
treatment. Even with this generalization, there are very notable exceptions where we have seen changes overnight in the
consistency and frequency of the stools. Some children with extremely resistant constipation can the very next day start
having consistent and regular stools. In cases of persistent diarrhea we have observed children within days begin having
healthy formed stools.

Beyond digestive symptom improvements, we typically begin observing improvements in the autism related symptoms starting
around the 8-week mark. This includes (but not limited to); anxiety, hyperactivity, speech and language development,
motor skills and coordination, OCD behaviours, eye contact, social interactions, eating and sleeping habits and many
more…

After the 5-8 week period, there is a slow and continual improvement as the treatment progresses through the full
16-week protocol. Most importantly, the benefits continue months and years after discontinuing the FMT which is
validated in this two year follow up study (https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-42183-0) . In comparison to other
common alternative therapies for children with ASD, such as stem cells, hyperbarics, chiropractics, anti-fungal
treatments and many others, our FMT treatment protocol is typically only required one time (ie. no need to repeat the
protocol).

A final observation is that there are often up’s and down’s in response during the first weeks of treatment. It is our
experience that this is most likely a die-off response as many dysbiotic bacteria are being displaced with the
transplant, which causes increased toxicities in the body. Although we have effective strategies to minimize these types
of symptoms, this can result in periods where some symptoms are worse while others are much improved. Regardless, a
stable balance is achieved in time and improvements then remain consistent.

If you would like to hear more about other parents experience with FMT, watch these videos:

https://vimeo.com/494509889/ae44eb73c9 (https://vimeo.com/494509889/ae44eb73c9) https://vimeo.com/488199757/7c9fed9ccb
(https://vimeo.com/488199757/7c9fed9ccb) https://vimeo.com/488198155/174efa435f (https://vimeo.com/488198155/174efa435f)
https://vimeo.com/486510575/48bbaa77b5 (https://vimeo.com/486510575/48bbaa77b5) https://vimeo.com/486508719/b8769abf1d
(https://vimeo.com/486508719/b8769abf1d)
Please don’t hesitate to respond to this email with any questions you might have, or, book a call
(http://novelbiome.com/apply) directly with a member of our team to have your questions answered.

Best regards,

Team Novel Biome

P.S. If you would like to schedule a call with a member of our team to discuss FMT and it’s application in helping your
child improve their digestive and autism related symptoms, we encourage you to book your call by going HERE
(http://novelbiome.com/apply) .
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please visit this link:
https://beatsibonaturally.ontraport.com/u/MTQ5NDA1LzAvNzQ4MTAvMC8xNjYvMC8wOTRjNTUzODhkZGRjNmUyNWMzZDU3MTJmYjQ2ZTI4MS81NjE5NDc4

Novel Biome, Locations, Worldwide, Canada

Delivered by ONTRAPORT