Importance of early intervention in ASD recovery

From: Jason Klop <149405_at_ontramail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 12:04:19 -0800

Hello None,

There is a lot of evidence that clearly illustrates that early diagnosis and intervention is critical to later skills
development and reduced autism symptoms. During the early years of life, a child’s brain is still plastic and
interventions have an increased likelihood of being effective in the long term.

Despite autism being assumed to be a lifelong diagnosis, some evidence suggests that between 3 to 25% of children lose
their ASD diagnosis and develop a normal range of cognitive, adaptive and social skills. In a 2008 study labeled: “Can
children with autism recover? (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19009353/) ”, they found that the predictors of recovery
include “relatively high intelligence, receptive language, verbal and motor imitation, and motor development, but not
overall symptom severity.”

It was surprising to me that this study found no correlation to autism recovery when improving sleep and nutrition. This
is contrary to later research (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29562612/) which indicates that improving nutritional
status is effective at improving nov-verbal IQ, autism symptoms, and other symptoms in most individuals with ASD. In
this study, parents reported that the vitamin/mineral supplements, essential fatty acids, and a healthy gluten-free,
casein-free, soy-free diet were the most beneficial.

It is also our clinical observation at Novel Biome that younger children are more likely to see the most significant
improvement in ASD and digestive symptoms when treated with FMT. However, this isn’t to minimize the impact that FMT can
have on an older child and even ASD adults. Correcting intractable constipation in an ASD adult can lead to radical
improvements in quality of life for both the patient, their caretakers and family members. As such, it is our opinion
that it’s never too late to correct any underlying deficiencies in the microbiome.

Please don’t hesitate to respond to this email with any questions you might have, or, book a call
(http://novelbiome.com/apply) directly with a member of our team to have your questions answered.

Best regards,

Team Novel Biome

P.S. If you would like to schedule a call with a member of our team to discuss FMT and it’s application in helping your
child improve their digestive and autism related symptoms, we encourage you to book your call by going HERE
(http://novelbiome.com/apply) .
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please visit this link:
https://beatsibonaturally.ontraport.com/u/MTQ5NDA1LzAvNzQ4MTAvMC8xNjcvMC8wOTRjNTUzODhkZGRjNmUyNWMzZDU3MTJmYjQ2ZTI4MS81NjE5NTIw

Novel Biome, Locations, Worldwide, Canada

Delivered by ONTRAPORT