Have you tried the McPlant® yet?

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 12:30:06 GMT

Enjoy our iconic taste, plant based at restaurants everywhere! Download our app today.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's

McPlant® our iconic taste, plant based

It's been two delicious weeks since the McPlant®* became
available at restaurants everywhere. Have
you tried it yet?

No matter where you are in the UK, download and order on
our app**, then pop into your local McDonald's restaurant
and taste the juicy and succulent plant-based patty co-created
with Beyond Meat®, deliciously smooth vegan cheese alternative
and vegan sandwich sauce.

And of course, gherkins... or not, that bit is always up
to you!

Go on then...
https://smart.link/lferao66ww7vw/=?1

Bounce back with a BBQ Bacon Stack

Tuck into two succulent beef patties with a creamy BBQ
sauce, Pepper Jack cheese, bacon, red onion, tomato and
lettuce served in a sesame topped bun to warm you up whilst
it's still cold outside†. Our BBQ Bacon Stack is waiting
to put a little spring in your step – don't miss out!

Order on our app by 1st February.

You had me at bacon
https://smart.link/lferao66ww7vw/=?2

A deliciously decadent side

Tuck into some Cheese Melt Dippers as an extra special side
to your meal, or munch on them as a tasty snack...

Four irresistible breaded cheese dippers made with
sumptuous camembert are sure to get you feeling peckish –
dunk them in our tangy tomato dip for next level flavours‡!
Or, if you feel like sharing, why not enjoy them with
friends as part of a Sharebox?

Here until the 1st February.

Camembert to wait!
https://smart.link/c1pvw78snou44

Swirls of wonder

Let our Galaxy® McFlurry® take your tastebuds to the moon
and back with soft dairy ice cream swirled with Galaxy®
chocolate pieces and a Galaxy® salted caramel sauce∆.

Indulge by the 1st February.

I'm in for a treat!
https://smart.link/g61q5pv67mis2

Your new net zero hero

Our new Market Drayton restaurant is now open, and this
time we've made lots of small changes that add up to
something much bigger. Say hello to your first net zero
McDonald's restaurant∆∆! This is just the start, as we aim
to transition all of our restaurants to net zero – from
construction right up until we hand over your order.

Find out more
https://information.togetherwecanchangealot-mcdonalds.co.uk/

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*For information about McPlant®, see McDonalds.co.uk/McPlant.
Although McPlant® is prepared with care, we cannot guarantee
it will be allergen free – please see our allergen booklet
in-store or visit Mcdonalds.co.uk/McPlant for more details.
Served after 11am. Subject to availability. © 2022 McDonald's.
Beyond Meat® and the Beyond Meat® logo are registered
trademarks of Beyond Meat Inc.

**18+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.

†BBQ Bacon Stack served after 11.00am. Participating
restaurants only. Subject to availability. Available until
1st February 2022.

‡Cheese Melt Dippers served after 11.00am. Participating
restaurants only. Subject to availability. Available until
1st February 2022.

∆Galaxy® McFlurry® served after 11.00am. Participating
restaurants only. Subject to availability. Available until
1st February 2022.

∆∆McDonald's Market Drayton restaurant is the first
restaurant in the UK due to be verified as net zero
emissions for construction using the UK Green Building
Council's (UKGBC's) net zero carbon buildings framework.

© 2022 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.