Get back to me

From: Moussa <moutraore2021_at_sysecuresmails.xyz>
Date: 30 Jan 2022 19:57:27 +0200

Greeetings from Mali. I am sorry for contacting you like this but
I do have a very urgent matter that I want to discuss with you.
Before I proceed, I want you to keep an open mind while reading
this proposal. My name is Moussa Traore, I am the Personal
Assistant to Mr. Issa Saley Maiga who was the head of the civil
aviation agency in Mali during the tenure of Ibrahim Boubacar
Keïta, the former president of Mali. His tenure was overtaken by
the military during a coup d'etat. I am sure you would have read
about this in your country because it was covered by the
international news agencies worldwide.

Anyway, my boss was also affected by the coup d'etat and he was
arrested along with other high profile politicians. Also, all of
his local assets (both property and financial assets) were seized
by the Government. Due to this situation, my boss belives that he
is at risk and he is now very scared for the safety of his family
especially his wife and kids. In order to ensure that his family
is taken care of and protected incase anything happens to him, he
has asked me to help him find a foreign investor who can help him
accommodate and manage the finanical assets that he has in
Europe. These assets was secured with the help of a proxy and it
is currently held offshore so it is safe and secure. Also, the
Government of his country do not know of this asset hence why
they were unable to seize it as they have done his other assets.

My proposal to you is for you to help us manage these funds, and
invest it in lucrative projects in your country that will yeild
good profits. You also do not have to worry about if this is safe
or not because everything will be handled in a legal and
transparent manner. You will also be compensated for your help if
you decide to work with us. If this proposal interests you,
please kindly respond so that I can give you more details. I hope
to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Moussa