Say hello to Feb with a fab 20% off ✨😍

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2022 11:00:03 GMT

Good news! You've got until 6th Feb to redeem your offer,
only on our app. One time use.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's
https://smart.link/605u2ak12qiw7/=?1

Your final offer is... 20% OFF an app order

Fancy your faves? Try something new? Enjoy whatever you're
feeling on the My McDonald's app* with a delicious 20% off
one order**. Just add the offer to your bag and you're away.
Cor!

The best part is that you've got five whole days from now
to use your offer. So, how about it?

Offer ends 6th February at 23:59pm. Only available on our
app. One time use. Pickup only.

Download our app
https://smart.link/605u2ak12qiw7/=?1

How to claim your offer

1. Download and register on the My McDonald's app.

2. Head to the 'Offers' section and add today's offer to
your bag. You will only see the discount applied when you
get to checkout.

3. Order and pay for your food contact-free! Then simply
collect from your chosen participating restaurant – and enjoy!

Offers can take up to 10 minutes to appear in your 'Offers'
section after registration, so please check before you
complete your first order and remember to add the
offer to your bag.

Download our app
https://smart.link/605u2ak12qiw7/=?2

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*18+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

**20% off one single order when ordered via the 'Offers'
section of the MyMcDonald's app at a participating
restaurant. Offer only valid between 00:01 on 1st Feb 2022
and 23:59 on 6th Feb 2022. Age 18+. One-time use. Pick up
only. Subject to availability, participating restaurant's
opening hours only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any
other offer or promotion.
See full terms.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/january-2022-promotions-20-percent-off.html

© 2022 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.