The all-new Chicken Big Mac® is here!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 17:50:29 GMT

And it's not alone – the Double Big Mac® is back. Here until 15th March.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

The Chicken Big Mac® has landed

And it's not alone...

You heard right!

You asked – at least, loads of people did – and we've
delivered what has long been one of our most requested
products.

It's the Chicken Big Mac®*! Two deliciously crispy coated
chicken patties made with 100% chicken breast meat, a slice
of cheese, lettuce, pickles and tasty Big Mac® sauce.

What's more, once again you can tuck into our iconic Double
Big Mac®**! It boasts four – yes, four – of our 100% beef
patties, a slice of cheese, lettuce, onion, pickles and the
irresistibly tasty Big Mac® sauce.

But they’re only here until 15th March – download our app†
and try it today!

That sounds delicious!
https://smart.link/7n5b8f9aetdxe/=?1

Mm... Mm...Mozzarella Dippers

Nothing quite makes you go mmm... like Mozzarella Dippers‡.

Three sticks of mozzarella cheese coated in breadcrumbs
and served with salsa dip. Why not?

Available until 15th March.

Mmm...
https://smart.link/7n5b8f9aetdxe/=?3

Flavour that's out of this world

Ready for the utterly indulgent Galaxy® Chocolate McFlurry®∆?

Soft dairy ice cream, swirled with Galaxy® chocolate
pieces and a Galaxy® salted caramel sauce.

Available until 15th March.

My oh my...
https://smart.link/7n5b8f9aetdxe/=?4

20% off an app order

Time to treat yourself?

While we have you, how about kick-starting your month with
20% off∆∆ an app order? You've got until 6th Feb to tuck
in! Simply add the offer to your bag and the discount will
be applied at checkout.

Offer ends 6th February at 23:59pm. Only available on our
app. One time use. Pickup only.

Download our app
https://smart.link/zj0h7382vzwxr

Offers can take up to 10 minutes to appear in your 'Offers'
section after registration, so please check before you
complete your first order and remember to add the offer to
your bag.

Our recycling goals

At McDonald's, we're taking steps to reduce how
much we waste, because we know that when you change a
little, you change a lot.

2024
By 2024, all our customer packaging will be made from
renewable, recycled or certified sources and designed to
be recyclable or compostable.

2027
By 2027, we will be giving all the waste collected from
our restaurants a second life, by recycling, reusing
or composting.

2030
By 2030, we'll reduce the amount of material used across
packaging in customer and kitchen areas in the McDonald's
system by 20% versus 2020°.

Change a little, you change a lot™

Tell me more
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/our-plan-for-change/great-restaurants.html

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Chicken Big Mac®. Served after 11am. Available until 15th
March. Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability.

**Double Big Mac®. Served after 11am. Available until 15th
March. Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability.

†18+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

‡Mozzarella Dippers. Served after 11am. Available until 15th
March. Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability.

∆Galaxy® Chocolate McFlurry®. Available until 15th March.
Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability.

∆∆20% off one single order when ordered via the 'Offers'
section of the MyMcDonald's app at a participating restaurant.
Offer only valid between 00.01 on 1 Feb 2022 and 23.59 on
6 Feb 2022. Age 18+. One-time use. Pick up only. Subject to
availability, participating restaurant's opening hours only.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
See https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/january-2022-promotions-20-percent-off.html for full TandCs.

°Annual reduction compared to 2020.

© 2022 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.