Don’t miss 20% off this weekend!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 08:00:05 GMT

It's your last chance to enjoy 20% off! Download our app. Ends tomorrow.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's

LAST CHANCE 20% OFF

Your week of 20% off is almost over

Time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it?

Your week of 20% off, once a day, every day, is already
coming to an end*. But, we're not quite there yet!

You still have two days to go – which means two delicious
offers to enjoy! – but only if you download the
McDonald's app**.

What'll it be?

Offer ends 23:59pm on 27th February. One time use each day.
Serving times apply.

Download our app
https://smart.link/st17m7nqp2u2a/=?1

How to claim

1. Download and register on the McDonald's app.

2. Head to the 'Offers' section and add today's offer to
your bag. You will only see the discount applied when
you get to checkout.

3. Order and pay for your food contact-free! Then simply
pick up from your chosen participating restaurant,
or wait for the knock at your door – and enjoy!

Offers can take up to 10 minutes to appear in your 'Offers'
section after registration, so please check before you
complete your first order and remember to add the offer
to your bag.

Time for 20% off!
https://smart.link/st17m7nqp2u2a/=?2

Making the most of our app

Having the McDonald's app in your pocket unlocks lots of
extra benefits – including exclusive offers!
Let's take a look at what you can enjoy...

Enjoy your way

Table Service
Take a seat in the restaurant, tap your order into our app,
choose Table Service, and we'll bring your food to you†.

Takeaway
You can also choose to pop into our restaurant and
collect orders made in advance straight from the counter.

Drive-thru
Our iconic McDonald's Drive-thru can be used to collect
your orders made in advance through our app‡.

Click and Serve
Park up in a designated bay‡, order on our app, tap
Click and Serve, and we'll bring your food out to your car.

McDelivery®
Get orders delivered straight to your door using
McDelivery®∆. Tell us what you want and wait for the knock.

Order and pay

Browse the menu
Wherever you are, you can browse the menu to see what
you fancy. Same as always? Or maybe something new will
catch your eye...

Pay your way
Want delicious food on the go? Place your order and pay
ahead of time – all you need is your phone.

Customise your order
You know how you like your food, so why not customise some
of your faves? Add bacon, skip the gherkin – it's your call.

Save your faves
Same again? Make it even easier to order your faves by
saving them for next time.

Explore our app
https://smart.link/st17m7nqp2u2a/=?3

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*20% off one single order each day when ordered via the
'Offers' section of the McDonald's app at a participating
restaurant. Offer only valid between 00:01 on 21 Feb 2022
and 23:59 on 27 Feb 2022. Age 18+. Discount does not apply
to delivery fees. Participating restaurants only. Subject to
availability and opening hours. Cannot be used in conjunction
with any other offer or promotion.
See https://mc-ds.uk/february-sales-promo for full TandCs.

**18+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

†Table Service and Click and Serve are available at participating
restaurants only.

‡Do not use the app whilst driving – stop your vehicle and
switch off your engine first.

∆McDelivery® is available at participating McDonald's
restaurants only (see McDonalds.co.uk/mcdelivery to find
your nearest restaurant). 18+. See the My McDonald's app
for full details of products available for McDelivery®
and the relevant delivery fee.

© 2022 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.