Welcome back, Chicken Big Mac®!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 18:12:23 GMT

Get the Double Big Mac® before it goes – it's only here until 15th March!
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Welcome back, Chicken Big Mac®

Grab yours before it's gone!

Hurry – they flew off the shelves the first time, but now the
Chicken Big Mac®* is back on the menu!

Tuck into two deliciously crispy coated chicken patties
made with 100% chicken breast meat, a slice of cheese,
lettuce, pickles and tasty Big Mac® sauce, while
you still can!

Don't miss out... download our app** and try it before it
disappears on the 15th March!

Tuck in
https://smart.link/0r95ya6wlfxxk/=?1

The Double Big Mac® is saying bye!

We're sad to see it go too, but it isn't too late to tuck
in one more time!

The Double Big Mac®† boasts four – yes four, of our 100%
beef patties, a slice of cheese, lettuce, onion and
pickles and the irresistibly tasty Big Mac® sauce.

But it's only here until 15th March – download our app
and try it today!

Grab it now
https://smart.link/0r95ya6wlfxxk/=?2

Indulge with a Chocolate Brownie

Sink your teeth into our rich Chocolate
Brownie‡ packed with plain and milk chocolate chunks.
It's a sure way to soothe your soul.

Choc' full of flavour
https://smart.link/g3j0larsgi2hb

Dreamworks
Now in Happy Meal®

All eyes are on the iconic DreamWorks characters – now in Happy Meal!
Order a Happy Meal for your little one today on the
McDonald's app.

Download the app
https://smart.link/ssobyynibxkh5

Our youth development goals

At McDonald's, we remember what it's like to start out at
work – it's an opportunity to grow and learn. That's why
we offer quality opportunities for our people to develop
and reach their potential.

2024
By 2024, we'll have a youth worker available in every
restaurant across the UK.

2025
By 2025, we'll have supported over 3,000 apprentices.

2030
By 2030, we'll have helped one million people gain new skills
that open doors to new jobs and opportunities.

Change a little, you change a lot™

Tell me more
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/our-plan-for-change/people-positive.html

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Chicken Big Mac®. Served after 11am. Available until
15th March. Participating restaurants only.
Subject to availability.

**18+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

†Double Big Mac®. Served after 11am. Available until
15th March. Participating restaurants only.
Subject to availability.

‡Chocolate Brownie served from 00:00am - 23:59pm.
Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability.

© DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved.

© 2022 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.