Re: Bag catalog from higobag

From: Higobag <howard_at_postfixnext.live>
Date: 7 Mar 2022 16:19:13 +0800

Hi Sirs,

How're you?
Enclosed you will find some catalogs of sports bag.
If you're interested in some styles or you have some similar styles to develop you can send to us to make a quote and prepare some samples.
I trust that we can be your reliable and trustful partner in this field.

If you're not in charge of these products, please kindly forward to your team. Thank you so much.

Robbie Woo
Sales Executive

Skype: robbie.higo
Tel.:0086 0595 87486994
Mobile/Whatsapp:0086-181 5913 3210
Email: higosales1@higoco.com
HIGO INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Add:Rm203, #15 Building, Luoyang New Town, Taishang Dist, Quanzhou, Fujian, China, 362121

QQ______20211115100410.png
(image/jpeg attachment: QQ______20211115100410.png)