Dry bags

From: Steven Xiu <ronta_bags_at_foxmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 22:28:26 +0800

Hi, dnm
We are a professional bags manufacturer from Xiamen,China.
Would you may be interested in our waterproof dry bags?

Material: durable 500D PVC tarpaulin
Capacity: 2L, 5L, 10L, 15L, 20L, 30L and more...
Custom logo is accepted.
We can also make many other types of bags according to your needs, such as backpacks, sports bags, shopping bags, cooler bags, and other special bags you may need.
OEM & ODM orders are welcome!

Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's any question.
Kind regards,
Steven Xiu
sales manager
Ronta(Xiamen)Co.,Ltd.
If you're not interested, please remove "remove".
 These salons were regular gatherings hosted by prominent aristocratic women, where women and men could gather together to discuss the issues of the day
  Mr
“Hush,” said some one near him, “‘t is Lawyer Brandon

drybags.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: drybags.jpg)