Our Apologies for Trend Micro Email Security Note Sent in Error

From: Customer Experience <customerexperience_at_trendmicro.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 14:51:28 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Trend Micro Customer:

You may have received an email that came from Trend Micro Customer Experience with the subject line of “Trend Micro Email Security at your service!” within the last day or two.

We wanted to let you know that this email was a legitimate draft message that was intended for a specific targeted set of Trend Micro Email Security customers and was accidentally released early to a different set of customers.

Please be assured that this was purely the result of a human error and not the result of any sort of security incident.  Your customer information continues to remain completely secure.

On behalf of the Trend Micro Customer Support and Success teams, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience, and please be assured we are going through a thorough review to ensure that this does not happen again.

If you have any questions or further concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Trend Micro Customer Support and Success
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support <https://visit.trendmicro.com/OTQ1LUNYRC0wNjIAAAGDKPUB4nuoqHBqaGwHbvOmPxrWXf_8vMjD8BIcooeKH7F4ZF4JoC2TtAfNprm6y0EZt400x-w=>
trendmicro.com <https://visit.trendmicro.com/dc/DodHvY0hxd5k96MT-yUNLCvKhNJ5IqE8-UNMZkdYq_M=/OTQ1LUNYRC0wNjIAAAGDKPUB4vkiC67OuKWobKxJ79FJVrrBxhz-WJpn0joz4wcwfr6dnFNFtSYwGdjrKO51sMQ3fEg=>  |   Privacy Policy <https://visit.trendmicro.com/dc/RF1CpfBxb6pa6V2-SEcUt0VcOt_5EpmG-xqKUNP6ql04Zc4JrOQAv0t1MkcQD02I/OTQ1LUNYRC0wNjIAAAGDKPUB4vkiC67OuKWobKxJ79FJVrrBxhz-WJpn0joz4wcwfr6dnFNFtSYwGdjrKO51sMQ3fEg=>Trend Micro Inc.&nbsp;&nbsp;|&nbsp;&nbsp;255 E John Carpenter Fwy, Suite 1500&nbsp;&nbsp;|&nbsp;&nbsp;Irving, Texas 75062 USA©2022 Trend Micro Incorporated. All rights reserved. Ref. 50297