Learn how Microsoft does Azure: Register for the Azure Datacenter Operations Virtual Tour

From: Microsoft Azure Team <azure_at_email.microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 07:10:20 -0500 (CDT)

Hello from Microsoft!

Having trouble viewing this email? | View as web page <[[https://info.microsoft.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGDMZuIRlkwNxTM0YomKNIe4RIYvZTfjm0kV7U0QzHiPYdLmjJMfab4yzHbWCA8saY4ArySyHgBU6D9dvEH8CBDqwPgP6CxHvP2PwOmF__jabxjEuFIHY2CwQ&md_id=1394701]]>

<[[https://azure.microsoft.com]]>
 <[[https://azure.microsoft.com]]>

Azure Datacenter Operations: Virtual Event

Azure Datacenter Operations: Virtual Event

Register for the event today <https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/qD20SuHTKmbZy4EKnMi79FIJ6qlLwh_mzHgcZGMX4cB4waBxlVW9zLWdEj5aTd6j95vvZCS9B2N_TKQptzEgZQ==/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGDMZuIRc2e7o2PTunLR4K7pS-XpO0GqwQpm6yvpzs_9QbRmYodfzrM4CDbuHqu5l_H8a7GfeI=> >

<strong>Gérard van der Burg</strong>
Datacenter Evangelist, <br/>Microsoft

<strong>Mark O’Neill</strong>
Datacenter Evangelist, <br/>Microsoft

<strong>Dara Ibrahim</strong>
Global Black Belt SAP on Azure, Microsoft

<strong>Johannes Langguth</strong>
SAP SE, VP, <br/>Cloud Transformation and <br/>Architecture at SAP

Privacy Statement <https://emails.microsoft.com/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGDMZuIRpBKT7RHn3S3v-mczp8mK9OCQsERJoUlgAzYSB3maIVNJkyr3rhou8nHxiBNkG9nKFA=> | Unsubscribe <https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/YZdgvqwbGRw5vplqwcDuFAT39-RSqApAoBTg8JD6J69Q9XlJiBGUNKEP8wZ1xpt-oqgHbQNkJ4DZTh9iLCGQ-YyGLNQaP3ywyvMO2O42euvL33yENOv80Qt66zaJeOMy3m1YTe82sB3M8Ag-7f8P3tW_2Fem-q-8DsWgWAIIbdfSI29ANVSDOTaeqACTBsb1tF3yCjD6F_fLylGubF3oY41YKqcm9eOw5ub3UJvKTqO9TPBrX53FsERnwnsCfKcupW8zytgneE3LPT7cBDn-QQ==/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGDMZuIRc2e7o2PTunLR4K7pS-XpO0GqwQpm6yvpzs_9QbRmYodfzrM4CDbuHqu5l_H8a7GfeI=>

Microsoft Corporation<br> One Microsoft Way<br> Redmond, WA 98052

<https://emails.microsoft.com/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGDMZuIRkhhy9dPKXO-kPHZsPu4GKtWYnO_LyYZpLMLcRBp_bBV9xeZqMheD6BjtGPV9Wk_E2s=>

.