Hello, all-new Big Tasty® BBQ!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 21:44:25 GMT

And welcome back, Big Tasty® – which will you try when you download our app?
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Big Tasty®

Three delicious choices... one BIG decision!

Will it be the all-new Big Tasty® BBQ*, with its 100% beef
patty, bacon, cheese made with Emmental, crispy onions,
and a unique smoky flavoured BBQ sauce all nestled in a
freshly toasted bun?

Or the iconic Big Tasty®**, with a 100% beef patty, cheese
made with Emmental, onions, juicy tomatoes, smoky sauce
and freshly toasted bun – you could even enjoy it with
crispy bacon as a delicious Big Tasty® with Bacon**.

No matter what you go for, it'll be delicious!
Order on the McDonald's app† today.

Available until 26th April.

Download our app
https://smart.link/cf26fixq91twh/=?1

Welcome back, Homestyle Crispy Chicken

Home is where the heart is – and you can't help but love
the Homestyle Crispy Chicken‡!

Tuck into a succulent chicken breast fillet in a crispy
coating, with hot and spicy mayo, caramelised onion
relish, seasonal lettuce, bacon, red onions and a slice
of cheddar cheese on a glazed poppy and sesame seed bun...

Available until 26th April.

Download our app
https://smart.link/cf26fixq91twh/=?2

Deliciously vegan, deliciously McDonald's

Grab a McPlant®∆ and taste the juicy and succulent
plant-based patty co-created with Beyond Meat®, deliciously
smooth vegan cheese alternative and vegan sandwich sauce!

You can also turn up the heat with the spicy relish,
crisp lettuce, tomato, and soft, toasted tortilla wrap
of The Spicy Veggie One∆∆, or go for our iconic Fries –
fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside, and cut
from whole potatoes.

Download our app
https://smart.link/ox4sm1uxss6lc/=?1

Introducing Chilli Cheese Bites!

We've got a tasty new product to tease you with...
Chilli Cheese Bites°!

A portion of four Chilli Cheese Bites, with a delicious
cheese core in a crispy batter, served with a rich
tomato dip.

Are you ready to try them?

Available until 26th April.

Download our app
https://smart.link/cf26fixq91twh/=?3

A McFlurry® of flavour!

We've got two mouth-watering flavours for you to enjoy!

First, our Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry®°°; soft dairy
ice cream, swirled with Cadbury milk chocolate pieces
and a Cadbury Creme Egg fondant sauce.

Or perhaps you'd prefer our Cadbury Caramel McFlurry®^;
soft dairy ice cream, Cadbury milk chocolate pieces and
a caramel sauce...

Available until 26th April.

Download our app
https://smart.link/cf26fixq91twh/=?4

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Big Tasty® BBQ. Served after 11am. Available until 26th
April. Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability.

**Big Tasty® and Big Tasty® with Bacon. Served after 11am.
Available until 26th April. Participating restaurants only.
Subject to availability.

†18+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

‡Homestyle Crispy Chicken. Served after 11am. Available
until 26th April. Participating restaurants only.
Subject to availability.

∆For information about McPlant®, see https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/latest-updates/mcplant.html.
Although McPlant® is prepared with care, we cannot guarantee
it will be allergen free – please see our allergen booklet
in-store or visit https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/latest-updates/mcplant.html
for more details. Served after 11am. Subject to availability.
© 2022 McDonald's. Beyond Meat® and the Beyond Meat® logo
are registered trademarks of Beyond Meat Inc.

∆∆The Spicy Veggie One. Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability.

°Chilli Cheese Bites. Served after 11am. Available until
26th April. Participating restaurants only.
Subject to availability.

°°Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry®. Available until 26th April.
Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability.

^Cadbury Caramel Creme Egg McFlurry®. Available until 26th
April. Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability.

© 2022 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.