Drawstring bagpacks

From: Steven Xiu <steven.xiu8712_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 22:35:44 +0800

Hi, dnm
We are a professional bags manufacturer from Xiamen,China.
Would you may be interested in our drawstring bag?

Material: 420D polyester + 5mm cord.
Size: 35x45cm or customized
Custom logo is accepted.
We can also make many other types of bags according to your needs, such as backpacks, sports bags, shopping bags, cooler bags, and other special bags you may need.
OEM & ODM orders are welcome!

Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's any question.
Kind regards,
Steven Xiu
sales manager
Ronta(Xiamen)Co.,Ltd.
If you're not interested, please remove "remove".
 “Why should he be merciful,” answered Rosamund, “who has always warned me that if I escaped from him and was recaptured, certainly I must die? Nay, he will offer me Islam, or death, which means—death by the rope—or in some worse fashion
 The various art directors were weary of smart young artists showing drawings
 How swiftly it shot from his ken, flashing in and out among the yachts, where the lamps were burning dimly in that clear radiance of new-born day

drawstring_bagpack.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: drawstring_bagpack.jpg)