Invitation to Azure Datacenter Operations: Virtual Tour

From: Microsoft Azure Team <azure_at_email.microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 06:09:59 -0500 (CDT)

Hello from Microsoft!

Having trouble viewing this email? | View as web page <[[https://info.microsoft.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGDxry2onGxindB6Rck8AXyWOwkMiaOvG_csVjEKiLlC0wyWsLB4dllTQZg_4CcD6VE2PXmd-Sne-w6zKSOx-rH0J9Kweery4-YaBuDo90NyS8Hm1Px8vanNg&md_id=1503010]]>

<[[https://azure.microsoft.com]]>
 <[[https://azure.microsoft.com]]>

Microsoft Datacenter Tour: Virtual Experience

Microsoft Datacenter Tour: Virtual Experience

Register for the virtual event <https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/qD20SuHTKmbZy4EKnMi79FIJ6qlLwh_mzHgcZGMX4cCgVWwofaJk1JVXSeauc68RBtzLESWm27JOyC4dnxluFdbW6ZN09v2utSM0g0s4k--ocz88f_xL4ePnhHp0ux0T/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGDxry2oiu8xMbL-3Fehd2TWUhE07JV4utwD_XdSmJJqgZNgV_zFM2iJyyuewrsM9s5XHAgIaE=> >

<strong>Johannes Woltermann</strong>
Black Belt SAP on Azure – Cloud Transformation & Architecture,<br />SAP

<strong>Mark O’Neill</strong>
Datacenter Evangelist, <br/>Microsoft

<strong>Gérard van der Burg</strong>
Datacenter Evangelist, <br/>Microsoft

<strong>Dara Ibrahim</strong>
Global Black Belt SAP on Azure,<br />Microsoft

Privacy Statement <https://emails.microsoft.com/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGDxry2omQGjC5Hdnh7D_jIU9233sUpeSYohtc1TFA_47ISgVr57xbuLtoSy5LcHacAOMVC_kM=> | Unsubscribe <https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/YZdgvqwbGRw5vplqwcDuFAT39-RSqApAoBTg8JD6J69Q9XlJiBGUNKEP8wZ1xpt-oqgHbQNkJ4DZTh9iLCGQ-fCMgIvD7UAPM5tCbNqTM2R6GjUbvzyKJQt-p-Dzb7jhGqWlMmz-qnpthx5_XwX_L-aqgLDiHCt1q-1xldyLRLAn6-XyDYO6ocnA2kjcdwEoIVfgYRq_xJ7OmX_Jcxrw6j69VBI-qHhvOaFy8DcWQFpLpy-YP--VNT26bWbdu0Nzm_h7fiB_OkMhBGaD_4UTdQ==/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGDxry2oiu8xMbL-3Fehd2TWUhE07JV4utwD_XdSmJJqgZNgV_zFM2iJyyuewrsM9s5XHAgIaE=>

Microsoft Corporation<br> One Microsoft Way<br> Redmond, WA 98052

<https://emails.microsoft.com/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGDxry2ovSTSLIs_cJspq6k_oFkk4hzmMgCehTu996ftPNEx15AEHRilTw_O2cYg6Ywb4R8ZwM=>

.