It’s Easter – get TWO offers today!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 11:00:20 +0100

A 99p Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry®, plus something extra! Download our app to find out.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

30 Days. 30 Plays. Ready for an extra special Easter?

Hop to it!

We're cracking open some chocolatey deliciousness over the
Easter weekend.

Download and tap our app*, then reveal TWO treats each day
until 18th April!

Today, you'll enjoy A 99p Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry®**,
plus a delicious bonus offer†...

Let the Easter joy begin!

Today's offer ends 15th April at 23:59pm. Serving times apply.
One time use. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any
other offer or promotion. Only on the McDonald's app for
Pickup and McDelivery®‡.

Download our app
https://smart.link/55askrzsv19z1/=?1

How do I play?

It's easy! All you have to do is...

1. Download and register on the McDonald's app.

2. Tap the 30 days, 30 plays Easter pop-up, and interact
with today's special play to get both your offers.

3. Redeem one offer per order in the 'Offers' tab of our app,
order and pay for your food contact-free, then wait for your
McDelivery® driver to arrive or pick up from your chosen
participating restaurant!

Download our app
https://smart.link/55askrzsv19z1/=?2

There's more in store this Easter weekend...

You can enjoy a special Easter offer every day this weekend,
with the last one on Monday 18th April.

That means every day you can get A 99p Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry®,
with a second bonus offer – but they're different every day...

Download our app
https://smart.link/55askrzsv19z1/=?3

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*18+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

**Purchase a Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry® for 99p on a
single order per day only via the McDonald's app.
Valid until 23:59 on 15th April - 18th April. 18+.
One time use. Delivery fees apply. Participating restaurants
only. Subject to availability and opening hours. Daily app
offer each day from 01-04-22 until 30-04-22. Each offer is
either chosen based on chance, or pre-selected without
chance. See full terms.
https://mc-ds.uk/april-sales-promotion

†Each offer is either chosen based on chance, or
pre-selected without chance. Each offer is one time use and
ends at 23.59 each day. Serving times apply. Delivery fees
apply. 18+. Participating restaurants only. Subject to
availability and opening hours. See full terms.
https://mc-ds.uk/april-sales-promotion

‡McDelivery® is available at participating McDonald's
restaurants only (see McDonalds.co.uk/mcdelivery to
find your nearest restaurant). 18+. See the McDonald's
app for full details of products available for
McDelivery® and the relevant delivery fee.

© 2022 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.