You’re invited to Perspectives

From: Trend Micro <marketing_europe_at_trendmicro.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 03:31:21 -0500 (CDT)

Join us at Perspectives to learn how you can go further with the Power of One
Wednesday, April 27th from 09:00 GMT / 10:00 CET
Walk away with a new perspective on cybersecurity
On April 27 we’re bringing you a fresh perspective on attack surface risk lifecycle management and the benefits of a unified cybersecurity platform approach.

Here's a sneak peek of our exciting agenda:
-

Cyber Risk: Key Considerations for Transformational Leaders

        -

You Can’t Manage What You Don’t Understand – Risk and Your Cyber Attack Surface

        -

What’s the Best Way to ‘Get the word out’ on Cyber Risk?

        -

‘Getting it done’: Strategies for Streamlining Risk Mitigation
-

Key Considerations for Addressing Cyber Risk with a Security Platform

        -

Answering the Cyber Risk Challenge:Trend Micro’s Platform Strategy

        -

Answering the Cyber Risk Challenge: Trend Micro’s Unified Cybersecurity Platform in Action

        -

Case Study: Managing Cyber Risk at e-Commerce Giant Wayfair
Featured Speakers
You will get expert insights with guest speakers from Forrester Research, Wayfair, and many more as well as Trend Micro co-founder and CEO Eva Chen.
Eva Chen
Co-founder and CEO, Trend Micro
Allie Mellen
Analyst, Forrester Research
Calvin Garrison
Sr. Director Security Governance & Operations,
Targa Resources
Chaitanya Pinnamaneni
CTO, Sandstone Technology
Marnie Wilking
CISO, Global Head of Security & IT Risk
Management, Wayfair
Expert analysis and insights featuring:
Get ready to discover the
Power of One
Register now › <https://visit.trendmicro.com/OTQ1LUNYRC0wNjIAAAGD3-tGZNc47dqiLjPOwHHbaCU_cjM1KZHYi1sFcD2LZi1vY_lq4EaZnGQZLA4mFXBjxOm1tl8=>
Cybersecurity can be beautiful. World-renowned data artist, Brendan Dawes, created this piece from millions of Trend Micro security data points that stunningly illustrates our extended detection and response across multiple IT layers. See more works of art at TheArtofCybersecurity.com  <https://visit.trendmicro.com/OTQ1LUNYRC0wNjIAAAGD3-tGZMj3VXIfpypJQNDo5cS63tBjytVNdvVO-f37M7OIYcyzk1ydGdt3Ss57YYwaE68gKOA=>