Final call for Spring Fun Football! ⚽🌷

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 10:00:00 +0100

Plus, nominate your Grassroot Awards Hero, enter our prize draw and more!
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Nominate your hero today

Nominations for the McDonald's Grassroots Football Awards
are now open, so don't miss your chance to vote for someone
who's inspired you on or off the pitch! Through Grassroots
Football, they may have made a positive impact on your
community, brought people together or lifted spirits with
the beautiful game. Terms and Conditions apply.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football/grassroots-awards.html

To nominate, tap the country name where your hero is based...

English Nominations
https://www.englandfootball.com/run/Grassroots-Football-Awards

Northern Irish Nominations
https://www.irishfa.com/news/2022/april/mcdonald-s-calls-for-nominations-for-2022-grassroots-football-awards

Scottish Nominations
https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/football-development/attractive-game/grassroots-awards/award-categories/

Welsh Nominations
https://www.fawtrust.cymru/grassroots/fun-football/awardsnominations2022

Don't miss our Fun Football sessions!

Don't forget to sign up your little one to our few remaining
free McDonald's Fun Football sessions* – the last session
is on 22nd May, but you'll need to sign up before the day
they want to play!

Thousands of kids have already signed up, but there are
still plenty of spaces available. Join us at one of
hundreds of locations across the UK, and watch your
child get their head in the game. Kids aged 5-11 of all
abilities are welcome, with games and activities for everyone
to enjoy.

Sign up now
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football/fun-football-centres.html/PS:OMD:CentresLaunch:1.03:/EM:Armadillo:CentresLaunch:1.03:

Last chance to WIN one of 100 kit packs

Don't forget to enter our FREE prize draw, you could win
one of 100 kit packs**, containing a McDonald's Precision
size 3 football, Fun Football Activity Book, and set of
10 cones!

We're giving away 100 packs at the end of April.

Just click the button to enter!

Prize draw ends 23:59pm on 30th April 2022.
Terms and Conditions apply.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/training-pack-promotion-2022.html

Enter now
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football/training-pack-promotion-2022.html

Make your grassroots debut

We've got some brand new content on the Fun Football Hub
for you and your little one!

Learn about the grassroots debuts of England legends
Gareth Southgate, Aaron Ramsdale, Georgia Stanway and
Jack Rutter – then book your child in for their own debut
at a McDonald's Fun Football session...

What are you waiting for?

Visit Fun Football Hub
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/family-hub/football-challenges/skills.html

The Football Association (English Football Association)
https://mcdonaldscrm.co.uk/pages/fun-football/thank-you/england.html

Irish Football Association (Northern Ireland)
https://mcdonaldscrm.co.uk/pages/fun-football/thank-you/ireland.html

Scottish Football Association
https://mcdonaldscrm.co.uk/pages/fun-football/thank-you/scotland.html

Football Association of Wales
https://mcdonaldscrm.co.uk/pages/fun-football/thank-you/wales.html

Click on the crest you support and we'll keep you up to
date with any news we have about grassroots football
in your country in the future.

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Limited spaces available. Terms and Conditions apply.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football/fun-football-centres.html/PS:OMD:CentresLaunch:1.03:/EM:Armadillo:CentresLaunch:1.03:

**UK residents only. 18+. 100x total prizes available.
1 entry per person. Entries close at 23:59pm on
30th April 2022. Terms and Conditions apply.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/training-pack-promotion-2022.html

© 2022 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.