RE:Supplier of bags

From: Steven Xiu <ronta_bags_at_foxmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 00:56:51 +0800

Hi, gabot.tren
How are you?
This is Steven Xiu from China, we're a professional manufacturer of bags located in Xiamen, China.
Our main products include shopping bags, cooler bags, drawstring bags, backpacks, sports bags, travel bags, garment bags, etc.
What do you think of our drawstring backpack as following? We can print your logo on the bags and different colors are available.

Material: 420D polyester + 5mm cord.
Size: 35x45cm
Logo: silkscreen print / heat transfer print
MOQ: 1,000 pcs

We can also custom make the bags according to your own designs.
Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's any question.
Kind regards,
Steven Xiu
sales manager
Ronta(Xiamen)Co.,Ltd.
Please kind reply "unsubscribe" if you're not interested in our products, then we won't send you emails again. Thanks!

 No friend of our race, not even the dog, has been more faithful

 Ashley Maldon— "Those burglaries are still going on 2022/4/25 0:57:03