Last chance to join CEO Eva Chen to hear about Trend Micro One

From: Trend Micro <marketing_europe_at_trendmicro.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 08:36:56 -0500 (CDT)

To view this email as a web page, go to the following address: https://resources.trendmicro.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=OTQ1LUNYRC0wNjIAAAGD_-kzBi5eUWAt_e9-xTDAA_x9aD5k8DlZMrnw9rNBEzjqBokeqXIX7ZTUNjtWee_D7rTuzpLlNXvZ9hGu02cJ-fbgPSaNHjPyvcBY3ECqZqdDRzH338s&md_id=268195

Get ready for a fresh perspective on a unified cybersecurity platform
Wednesday, April 27th from 09:00 BST / 10:00 CET
Trend Micro Perspectives is rapidly approaching and we don’t want you to miss out on the launch of Trend Micro One <https://visit.trendmicro.com/OTQ1LUNYRC0wNjIAAAGD_-kzBWk4d62k7XeKlAwJKb4l0xK9f7p6DuOI4vThqYIR94jdycuOPv8R-0bBvRaNJjjWpKk=>—our unified cybersecurity platform.
Be amongst the first to learn about how Trend Micro One can help you understand, communicate, and mitigate cyber risk across your digital attack surface from Eva Chen, our co-founder and CEO.
Join your peers for our power-packed lineup:
Our 2.5-hour global event will also feature deep insight and real-world examples about managing cyber risk and guest speakers from Forrester Research and Wayfair.
Eva Chen
Co-founder and CEO, Trend Micro
Allie Mellen
Analyst, Forrester Research
Calvin Garrison
Sr. Director Security Governance & Operations,
Targa Resources
Chaitanya Pinnamaneni
CTO, Sandstone Technology
Marnie Wilking
CISO, Global Head of Security & IT Risk
Management, Wayfair
Expert analysis and insights featuring:
Get ready to discover the
Power of One
Register now › <https://visit.trendmicro.com/OTQ1LUNYRC0wNjIAAAGD_-kzBQZJ8YI4Wx6nunFj7dr_RR9-QcW8rfJOnbwYk7HqvUkHGLk6VpZH0IAVIvjbSJaBwks=>
Cybersecurity can be beautiful. World-renowned data artist, Brendan Dawes, created this piece from millions of Trend Micro security data points that stunningly illustrates our extended detection and response across multiple IT layers. See more works of art at TheArtofCybersecurity.com  <https://visit.trendmicro.com/OTQ1LUNYRC0wNjIAAAGD_-kzBU1cf7CTu2h6B9X80j5Rq5FsSaJKr7eiL0SKYpU49FCfWi8ErCTBEuXJVzh3yAxo2do=>