Custom bags with your own brand

From: Kevin Pan <oreadybags02_at_foxmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 05:21:41 +0800

Dear,gabot.tren

Wish you enjoy a great day.

Are you looking for bags for your products or reselling?

We are a professional bags manufacturer from China who can produce a wide range of customized bags according to your needs, please don't hesitate to contact me if there's any inquiry.

Below are some bags we did for your reference.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Kevin Pan

Xiamen O'ready Industry & Trade Co., Ltd.

If you are not interested in our products, please reply "remove".
 Then she remembered the room and felt ashamed
 "How about your friend Santiago?""I wish he was here to punish you!" cried Joyce venomously, "he was quite as clever as you Herrick
“That at least there must have been no scandal, Mr

Bags-20220411.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Bags-20220411.jpg)