Today’s offer? A 99p Filet-O-Fish®!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:00:22 +0100

30 days, 30 plays is almost over. Don't miss out – download our app!
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

30 Days. 30 Plays. 99p Filet-O-Fish®

A 99p Filet-O-Fish® is a delight!

There's something tasty in store today!

Download our app* and give it a quick tap, burst open the
bag, and reveal your 99p Filet-O-Fish®**.

It'll be delicious!

Today's offer ends 28th April at 23:59pm. Served after 11am.
One time use. Only on the McDonald's app for Pickup
and McDelivery®†.

Download our app
https://smart.link/xclj8yaehmsn4/=?1

How do I play?

It's easy! All you have to do is...

1. Download and register on the McDonald's app.

2. Open our app, tap the 30 days, 30 plays pop-up,
and interact with today's play.

3. Redeem your offer in the 'Offers' tab of our app, order
and pay for your food contact-free, then wait for your
McDelivery® driver to arrive or pick up from your chosen
participating restaurant!

Download our app
https://smart.link/xclj8yaehmsn4/=?2

What's up next?

You'll need to tap our app tomorrow to find out!

All we'll tell you is, it's going to be delicious.

Download our app
https://smart.link/xclj8yaehmsn4/=?3

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*18+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

**Purchase a Filet-O-Fish® for 99p on a single order only via
the McDonald's app. Valid until 23:59 on 28th April. 18+.
One time use. Delivery fees apply. Participating restaurants
only. Subject to availability and opening hours. Daily app
offer each day from 01-04-22 until 30-04-22. Each offer is
either chosen based on chance, or pre-selected without
chance. See full terms.
https://mc-ds.uk/april-sales-promotion

†McDelivery® is available at participating McDonald's
restaurants only (see McDonalds.co.uk/mcdelivery to
find your nearest restaurant). 18+. See the McDonald's
app for full details of products available for
McDelivery® and the relevant delivery fee.

© 2022 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.