Customized bags

From: Steven Xiu <steven.xiu8712_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 17:57:01 +0800

Hi, none
How are you?
We are a professional bags supplier from China. Our main products include non-woven bags, cooler bags, duffle bags, backpacks, sports bags, garment bags, beach bags, travel bags, etc.
Maybe you'll be insterested in our non-woven shopping bag, we can custom make the color and size according to your request, print with your logo on the bags:

Material: 80gsm nonwoven fabric.
Size: 45x30x10(d)cm
Logo: silkscreen print / heat transfer print / lamination printed
MOQ: 3,000 pcs

We can also custom make the bags according to your own designs.
Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's any question.
Kind regards,
Steven Xiu
sales manager
Ronta(Xiamen)Co.,Ltd.
Please kind reply "unsubscribe" if you're not interested in our products, then we won't send you emails again. Thanks!

 The orchestra started the Beethoven violin Concerto
" Miss Toat nodded vigorously
 You have had such a wide area for choice
2022/5/10 17:57:08