fleece bathrobes and blankets - can add your logo

From: Eric Dike <erickl_at_ludeon.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 09:16:19 +0200

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Our company is a professional manufacturer and exporter of home textile
products located in China.
Our main products are: polar fleece blankets, coral fleece blankets, anti
pilling blankets, camping/travel/picnic blankets, kids’ blankets, sleeve
blankets, bathrobes, cushions & pillows and animal cushions.

We have 10 years experience in this field. Now we own one big factory and
have nice cooperation with another two partnership factories.
We have about 300 experienced workers and over 350 sewing machines that
ensure us to provide products with stable high quality & nice price in very
short time. Quality is always put in the first place.
More than 95% of our products are directly exported to Europe, North
America and Japan. We are very efficient, reliable and responsible.
We know our customers needs and try our best to meet them.
If you have any inquires related to our product lines, please contact us.

Thanks,
Eric Dike